2.5

I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and couldn't make out the images.They said to retry with new photos.I did and this time details where okay but no color.They almost looked black and white.They said it was my cat since she is black.Now when ordering the site tells you if the picture quality if good or not and every pic I used said good.They said they will only redo it one more time even though there Just Right Policy says they will do what it takes to make it right.Apparently that is not true.Anyway I still used my cat but did it in a collage and finally they came out very nice.So much for the problem being my cat.Thn there comes the shower curtain I ordered.Very vivid in colors and very clear.What I got was the dullest in colors which made it look so different.So we try another image but this time on a white background.What I recieved was pink blotches all over the white section.It looked stained.Again they said they would do one more and that's it.Its not my fault that they aren't turning out right.They made me feel like I just wanted to get freebies.I had to throw away the shower curtain and pillows because they where so bad.I just would like to recieve the products I ordered and to be able to make out what it is suppose to be.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "final pillow with black backing.they said i ordered one with a white backing but the same thing happened prior and they where told all black". The author is overall dissatisfied with Collage Com and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Collage Com.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Collage Com to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Collage Com?

Comments